PROJECT GRADUATION-SENIOR TRIP TO SIX FLAGS
June 5, 2019
11:30pm Arrive at Crater Gym. Bags checked for unsafe or prohibited items. 12:30am Begin loading busses.
1:00am Busses leave Crater.
7:00am Breakfast stop at Denny’s in Fairfield, CA.
BRING MONEY FOR BREAKFAST
9:00am Leave Denny’s when everyone is accounted for.
9:45am Arrive at Six Flags (park opens at 10:30am).
6:00pm Park closes. Meet at busses.
7:00pm Dinner stop at In & Out Burger in Fairfield, CA.
BRING MONEY FOR DINNER
8:00pm Leave dinner when everyone is accounted for.
1:00am Busses return to Crater!
*ALL TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE*
It is recommended that you layer your clothing for weather. Students are responsible for bringing spending money for breakfast, lunch, dinner and souvenirs. Park entrance and bus fare is covered by Project Graduation fundraising.
1. NO FOOD, BEVERAGE, ANY LIQUID SUBSTANCE, CANDY OR ANYTHING LIKE IT, BROUGHT BY STUDENTS WILL BE ALLOWED. Water and snacks will be provided for bus ride.
2. All students’ bags will be checked for unsafe and/or prohibited items prior to boarding the bus. The following are prohibited: alcohol, narcotics, vaping or drug paraphernalia, tobacco, chew, weapons, knives and stash cans. If it is prohibited at Crater, it is prohibited on this trip.
3. Prescription medicine must be in its original, labeled container showing student’s name. Student may have in their possession only the amount of medication needed for that day.
4. Do not bring large sums of money or other valuable items. Project Graduation is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
5. Students are expected to comply with the same code of conduct that is required at Crater and conduct themselves in an orderly manner during the bus ride, while at Six Flags and any other ensuing stops.
6. Once in the park, you must stay in the park until closing. The buses will not be in the parking lot until 6:00 p.m.
7. If a student violates any of these rules, they will lose the privilege of being on the trip and it will be the parent’s responsibility to transport the student home.
Project Graduation is one of the traditions that make this community special! With the help of community members and local businesses, our seniors can celebrate graduation night with a trip to California's Six Flags Amusement Park. Funding comes from outside the school system, from generous donors like you! This 25 + year tradition helps our students have a safe, fun, and alcohol/drug free graduation experience. The more donations we receive, the more affordable it is for every student that wants the opportunity. Please consider donating today. Every little bit helps!